I N T E R N S H I P S
Maine Art welcomes applications for internships in the spring and summer seasons. Internships are not paid. Contact your university or college to find out if academic credit is available.
To apply for an internship please submit a cover letter explaining how such an experience will help to further your education and career plans. Please outline your abilities, interests, and career goals. Positions are limited and filled throughout the year as necessary. Responsibilities may include:
- installation and dismantling of shows
- assistance during opening receptions and the Kennebunkport Festival
- general administrative support
- database management
- email and mail correspondence
- inventory of incoming and outgoing artwork
- shipping and art handling
- social media
- press communications
- marketing and graphic design assistance
- general upkeep of gallery appearance
- customer service
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com Applications accepted on a rolling basis.