Welcome to Maine Art Hill
Maine Art Hill is home to four unique art destinations—The Gallery, Shows, The Gallery at The Grand, and The Studios.
The Gallery is open year-round, celebrating thirty years as one of Southern Maine’s premier art gallery destinations. We proudly represent over forty regional and Maine fine artists. Each artist has a connection to Maine, whether they are from here, live here, or are lucky enough to spend time here when they can. Several of our artists are known nationally and worldwide but have partnered with us for their Northeast representation.
Shows, located in a historic home at 10 Chase Hill, is an intimate gallery setting for viewing original artwork with stunning natural light and a striking Wind Sculpture garden. This space houses all of Maine Art Hill’s group shows. Shows is open every day from June through September. Click the Shows tab to see this year’s schedule.
The Gallery at The Grand, attached to The Grand Hotel, has been made over and features solo shows from Maine Art Hill artists from June through September. Click the Shows tab to see this year’s schedule.
The Studios houses several individual spaces and is steps away from The Gallery. Located at 5 Chase Hill Road, it is a collection of seven cottages, each with a different gallery, artist, or local business:
- Pop-Up is a weekly surprise of local talent.
- The Works is a three-dimensional gallery.
- Photography on Maine Art Hill is a curation of works from five Maine photographers.
- Maine Art Hill Prints and Framing.
- Maureen DeLeo’s KW Luxury Realty Office.
- Vinegar Hill’s Community Box Office.
Parking for gallery visitors is located at our 14 Western Ave and 10 Chase Hill Rd galleries.
- Voted Best Gallery of 2019 and 2022 by Down East magazine readers
- 2018 Business of the Year by the Kennebunk-Kennebunkport Arundel Chamber of Commerce.