I N T E R N S H I P S
The 2019 Summer Intern Position has been filled. Please check back frequently for other opportunities.
Maine Art Hill has opportunities for internships.
We welcome applications for internships for Summer and Fall semesters
We consider a Spring semester with the right student and plan.
General Gallery Intern Responsibilities may include:
- installation and dismantling of shows
- assistance during opening receptions and the Kennebunkport Festival
- general administrative support
- database management
- email and mail correspondence
- inventory of incoming and outgoing artwork
- shipping and handling of art
- social media
- press communications
- marketing and graphic design assistance
- general upkeep of gallery appearance
- customer service
Marketing/Social Media Interns may have additional responsibilities.
To apply for an internship please submit a cover letter explaining how such an experience will help to further your education and career plans. Please outline your abilities, interests, internship goals and career goals. Ex. Marketing, Social Media, General Gallery Management, Sales. An art interest is lovely but not necessary. This is not an art internship, it is a business internship.
- Internships are not paid.
- Contact your university or college to find out if academic credit is available.
- Positions are limited and filled throughout the year as necessary.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] Applications accepted on a rolling basis. If you have never been into the gallery we strongly recommend a visit before you apply.